Our product matches ASTM and BS standards suitable for concrete and cement industry. Fly ash is an environmentally-friendly solution that meets or exceeds performance specifications. Fly ash can contribute to LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) points for green building certification.
Advantages of FlyAsh
- Reduces CO2 emissions.
- Produces various set times.
- Higher strength gains, depending on its use.
- Can be used as an admixture.
- Can substitute for Portland cement.
- Considered a non-shrink material.
- Produces denser concrete and a smoother surface with sharper detail.
- Great workability.
- Reduces crack problems, permeability and bleeding.
- Reduces heat of hydration.
- Produces lower water/cement ratio for similar slumps when compared to no fly ash mixes.
- Cold weather resistance.